Saturday, October 9, 2010

SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE


I’m trying to stay motivated.  My current diet plan allows me to eat anything, anytime, and as much as I want to eat; as long as I count the calories, exercise and stick with the plan!  The numbers are moving VERY SLOWLY down the scale every week. Yikes!  Stop the madness and get a grip.  I show up to my weekly weigh-ins with hopeful expectations and my dreams of slimness are dashed to smithereens.

I like watching those beauty remake shows.  You know the gig; they take a homely woman with good bone structure, unkempt hair, and turn her into a beauty?   I told my BDIL (beautiful daughter-in-law) that I wish I would be picked for a make-over.  She shook her head no and said, “Charlotte, they wouldn’t pick you. They look for people that need a make-over.”  Aww…she’s precious, even if she thinks I can’t find 5,000 people to be friends with me on Facebook.

When it comes to motivating people to lose weight I may need to join one of those organizations that have more of a boot camp mentality.  With a leader that is a wannabe Marine type that shouts “If you want to lose weight then shut your pie hole and put on your big girl panties!”  Put on my big girl panties? Now that is something I can do – I have a drawer full of those!

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte - I absolutely love you and your posts! You are quite a delight. You should have started a blog a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Campbell- This is going to be the highlight of my week! I am so glad you mentioned this blog, because you are HYSTERICAL! You are such an amazing lady and I am so happy that you are a part of my life and the lives of my children!

    ReplyDelete